UI Design | Illustration
eLearning planning by Be Learning
Art direction by Re, Sydney
A series of vibrant and fun illustrations and UI design for a Treasure Hunt internal training program for International Optus staff.
In the Treasure Hunt, users are provided with visual cues to explore and learn about the unique aspects of each Australian cities and their Optus customer groups.
Read more about this project here.
Art Direction | Video Editing | Graphic Design | Illustration
· Filming and video editing of interviews, events and educational content
· Photography for editorial publications & social media channels
· Recording and editing of the Pioneering Minds podcast series
· Digital design for website assets
Art Direction | Digital Design
Concept for Vert Design
Oceans Matter is a recycled plastic material derived from ocean debris. It can be included in the make-up of commercial grade plastic manufacture (not food-contact grade) at up to 10% (more in some applications) without adversely affecting the structural integrity of the final product.
The aim is to create a brand identity that is playful, positive, bold and relatable as well as commercially desirable to consumers to create market demand.
Read more about the concept approach here.
Video Editing | Studio Photography | Graphic Design | Digital Design
· Digital design for eCommerce site
· Digital fashion lookbooks
· Photography for editorial publications, social media & website
· Filming and video editing of interviews & fashion events
· Assistant videographer for campaign videos
Art Direction | Digital Design | Studio Photography | Video Editing | Illustration
· Art direction for photo and video shoots across Nestle's portfolio of confectionaries, baking goods, noodles and coffee products
· Styling for photo and video shoots
· Digital design for website and social media
· Photography for social media channels & website
· Filming and video editing for social media channels, website and special events
Art Direction | Graphic Design
Good Things is a new retail and eatery concept store by the Linyi property group in the upmarket district of China, opening in late 2018. The retail and eatery space has a strong focus on quality goods imported from Australia. The client wanted a fresh and vibrant look that would appeal to elite, young families with high income who are eager to try new things.
Graphic Design | Illustration
A series of icon sets created for:
- editorial publications
- travel magazines
- corporate websites
- marketing print collaterals
- business journals
All work created between 2015 to 2018.
Illustration | Graphic Design
Selected booth holder for the 2017 MCA Zine Fair
Things I've Missed is a zine based on a fictional traveller named Hendricks. The zine follows the correspondence between Hendricks and his mysterious pen pal during his travels. Through a series of images and letters, Hendricks highlight curious events and things that have caught his attention.
Digital illustrations by Pei Wen Kwang, photos by Victor Caringal.
This is a collection of some personal experimentations of different styles that I was curious to try out. As a creative, it is important to keep learning, try out new things and enjoy the process.
Digital Design | Video Editing
Website Art Direction by Fuel Design Agency
· Digital design for EDM templates
· Graphic Design for internal and external marketing materials
· Storyboarder, assistant Videographer and editor for corporate videos
A collection of logos and icons created between 2014 - 2017.